Well, as I sit in the airport pecking away on my smartphone, the hour has come for my departure to India. Thank you for joining me in this journey and especially for your prayers.
In considering such an extended time away from home and in counting the cost, I began thinking of all the things I am going to miss over the next 5 months:
Family, friends, my Sunday school class, the World Series, Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, turkey, ham, BEEF!, the first ever Summit new year's hoedown, the college football bowl season, daylight savings time (OK, I don't miss changing my clocks AT ALL), BEEF!, TexMex, regular recreational sports, the birth of at least one friend's first child, the Texas Nascar race, the Daytona 500 on TV, Starbucks, Chick-fil-a, BEEF! (Yes, I know, I said it 3 times)
OK, so that's a partial list of what I'm going to miss. However, what I share in the posts over the next few months will be all that I get to experience instead! Blessings in exchange for blessings, this is our Lord's economy.
Looking forward to the journey and sharing it with you.
In considering such an extended time away from home and in counting the cost, I began thinking of all the things I am going to miss over the next 5 months:
Family, friends, my Sunday school class, the World Series, Thanksgiving, my birthday, Christmas, turkey, ham, BEEF!, the first ever Summit new year's hoedown, the college football bowl season, daylight savings time (OK, I don't miss changing my clocks AT ALL), BEEF!, TexMex, regular recreational sports, the birth of at least one friend's first child, the Texas Nascar race, the Daytona 500 on TV, Starbucks, Chick-fil-a, BEEF! (Yes, I know, I said it 3 times)
OK, so that's a partial list of what I'm going to miss. However, what I share in the posts over the next few months will be all that I get to experience instead! Blessings in exchange for blessings, this is our Lord's economy.
Looking forward to the journey and sharing it with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment