Year in Review: April
Now that "As Iron Sharpens Iron" is over 1-year old, I thought it might be beneficial to highlight selected posts from the same month one year ago. I plan to do this on a monthly basis to bring to the forefront of this blog any inspirations that I feel are still relevant, though they were posted a year prior. I hope you enjoy the tour of the blog. From April 2010:
As part of the singles demographic, I often get asked about dating or finding that special someone, especially by those in the married demographic. For those of us still single and out of college, this is a frequently raised subject... (read more)
It occurred to me this evening that there may be a better approach to the question, “Should I _____?” The blank can be filled by just about anything and everything we make a decision on daily, from the salient to the mundane... (read more)
I have not always had a relatable answer to those who might ask me why I witness. And that has led to timidity. But there is a good answer that I think most people will relate to, even those who are not yet saved... (read more)
In this life, I feel at times like I have lost so much. So many dreams and ambitions, so many things that were once mine and are no longer mine. So many things that I might think of as my right as a human being... (read more)
...I have always looked at that story as an inspiration and example of how to give up everything to God, and God’s blessing through it. I think that is good and true. But O.C. mentioned something that absolutely floored me:... (read more)
No comments:
Post a Comment