Prayer: The Heart, the Tongue, and the Spirit
SUNDAY, MAY 30, 2010
...When our words match our hearts, though they may be cumbersome, inadequate and slow, I believe this honesty, transparency and genuineness pleases Him. Perhaps as a lead note is struck or sung with a perfect harmony... (read more)
Clearing the Temple
SUNDAY, MAY 30, 2010
...Here’s a relevant question: Would Jesus clear your temple today? Realize that our bodies are the “temple of the Holy Spirit..."
Are You Living the Dream?
FRIDAY, MAY 28, 2010
Think of a blind man. Think about how you can see. Realize that every day you’re living his dream.We often say “I’d give up anything for that..." (read more)
The Faith to Persevere
SATURDAY, MAY 8, 2010
...In reaction to the thought that we might resist saying, "I cannot stand anymore," we might be inspired to hold on a little longer, to learn a deeper patience and faith in God. I hope that is your reaction! But within that, beware the part of your reaction that says... (read more)
No comments:
Post a Comment